Examination Results & Information
GCSE RESULTS 2019
We are delighted with the results of our Year 11 pupils, all of whom will now progress to places at Aston Academy’s Sixth Form, local colleges, apprenticeships and other post-16 providers.
- 72% of students achieved a grade 4+ in both English and Maths.
- 54% of students achieved a grade 5+ in both English and Maths.
- 67% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate.
- The average EBacc APS score per pupilwas 4.28
PROGRESS 8 SCORE:
- KS4 - Our Progress 8 score is -0.23, and Attainment 8 score is 48.3
Staff and pupils celebrated two years of dedication and hard work. All students can be commended for their hard work this year.
POST 16 Results 2019
We are delighted that Aston Academy students have achieved excellent A Level/ Level 3 Applied results. Students, staff and parents have all worked hard to achieve high outcomes
Number of students at end of Y13 in 2019 = 118
A Level Overview
Average grade C
Average points score = 30.9
Level 3 Applied qualifications
Average grade = Merit+
Average points score 28.8
Technical Level qualifications
Average grade = Distinction-
Average Points Score 30