Dinners and Free School Meals
A range of snacks are available during morning break and we have two cafeterias providing a wide choice of meals at lunchtimes. Students are all issued with a dinner card, which they can credit using machines around school. Parents/carers my also send in a cheque, which can be deposited in the box located in the Dining Room just off Hall 2.
Students leaving the school site at lunchtime must be going home for lunch, otherwise it is expected students will remain on site throughout lunchtime.
Free School Meals
Free School Meals are a statutory benefit. The Government does not allow us to recognise any qualifying income other than those mentioned below.
Your claim will be automatically processed if you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction and get any of the qualifying benefits.
A parent is entitled to Free School Meals for their children if they receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
To apply for free school meals please visit the following link: